6.29.2009

Dwell on Design and Virgin America

It's been SO long since my last post, but I hope you've been following me on Twitter. I've been MIA on this blog in part because of all of the prep work for this past week... which was complete madness down in LA! The entire Dwell team trekked down to help make this year's Dwell on Design conference a success. If you missed the show, take a look at Dwell.com for coverage on SOME of the stuff that was happening. Unfortunately, I missed all of the panels, but the show floor looked great and I did manage to make it to some of the homes on the home tours, so I will be posting those photos on Flickr soon. Keep an eye out!

Now that I've caught you up on that business, let me share with you one of my favorite finds this weekend that had nothing to do with the show! We flew on Virgin America and I just fell completely in love with their animated and illustrated safety video. It's such a creative and humorous approach to an otherwise monotonous and repetitive topic, that I had to use the awesome new video capabilities on my iPhone to record a bit of it to share.

It was produced by Anomaly (NYC) with animation by Wild Brain (San Francisco).


No comments: