12.30.2008

bathroom

I'm sure you're all dying to see my bathroom. So now you can! who hoo! I LOVE it! It's spacious, clean, water pressure is amazing, the sink is new and pretty, the tile is nice ... if you ever saw my last bathroom, you'd understand why this is a HUGE step up!

And I'm in love with the decor, if I may say so myself :) White, gray + red and a bit of black. The poster "Keep Calm and Carry On" is a British design from WWII. It was designed to be hung during times of extreme crisis + fear in order to encourage people to continue with their daily lives. You can buy them from sfgirlbybay here.

The cabinet is Ikea. I bought the back part from the "as is" section. Then I just purchased the glass door, shelves (both at 1/2 price) + feet to add on. Total, approx $40. The fabric that I lined the door with is also from Ikea. The design is composed by flipping/repeating the number "2" (I believe in Helvetica).


No comments: