1.19.2008

I think I should rename this blog ...

Something to do with EBay addict ?

I was just looking back at posts and it seems like 3 out of 5 have to do with EBay!!

Someone made a comment to me at work the other day (when my orange canisters were delivered) that I should become an EBay consultant .... not the sort that sells stuff for you, but that finds & buys stuff.

That would be fun!! I think I would actually be really good at it. I can find anything. It's like searching for a stock photo. You try every word or combination of words that has to do with the subject until you get what you're looking for.

I'm also really good on Craigslist. Recently, I found this GORGEOUS couch (unfortunately I don't have the picture) - two pieces that when placed together formed a couch approx 8-10ft long. The style was Victorian, but you could make them work in any setting - eclectic, modern, country. They were so plush - a goldenrod yellow. And together just $299. I would have LOVED to have been able to place those in a deserving household. Unfortunately, I don't have any more room at my house because it's already full of second-hand furniture!




Some other recent finds—some of which clearly need to be reupholstered (which I can also do) ... but they are great pieces! Picture the cute pink love seat in a lush velvet or modern print!

So, who wants to hire me?

No comments: