11.02.2007

bragging


Ok, I apologize for bragging ... it's not what this blog is meant for, but my photo (blogged about here) is a U.S. finalist in the Metro Global Photo Challenge!! It was featured today in the center spread of the New York Metro! Cool, huh?!

Considering that I just entered on a whim because the winning prize is 2 tickets to Paris ~ I'm pretty pleased and quite surprised by the outcome thus far! You may now begin submitting pleas to be my companion ;)

It's also really neat because one of the judges is a Getty Images representative ... which is nice because it offers validation in addition to what I've received from friends and family. And it means that there is a possibility that I could have a successful side gig selling my photography to a stock house.

What a nice end to a looooong week.

2 comments:

lsaspacey said...

What? I'm the first to beg? Well, I'm not so sure it's worth it now. ;)

:: A S K :: said...

haha ... funny funny ...
I don't think I have many readers ... yet. Still waiting to hear about the results!