9.25.2007

Foxmarks/bookmarks


Do you use any Firefox add-ons? (do you use Firefox at all?)
I recently *freaked* out because I thought that all of my bookmarks had been deleted from my work computer. I ended up finding them backed up somewhere ... but in the meantime, I discovered Foxmarks. It not only saves your butt if you lose your bookmarks, it allows you to synchronize. If you have two (or more) computers that you use and would like to synchronize your bookmarks between them, you just download the program and follow a couple simple steps and wha-laa! It also allows you to access your bookmarks from any computer (on Firefox only) via my.foxmarks.com. How cool is that?!

For me, that is huge! I have so many bookmarks, it's actually becoming an organization issue. I need to work on that.

No comments: