3.05.2007

Remember me?

Are you there blog? It's me, Ashley. Well, I told you I was no good at keeping up these things. But here's a brief update of my life over the past 6 months (holy ish i can't believe it's been so long!!): I flew out to Oakland at the beginning of February (first time in Cali), drove up to Napa for an interview with Francis Ford Coppola Presents. I didn't get the job. Still logging the hours at ISM. Those brochures for Barbados that I posted about last August, still haven't been produced! BUT I did design the holiday card for ISM, which is pretty damn cool. Check out my new website to see it. I just bought a new coffee/espresso machine. It's my baby and I'm officially addicted to premium beans. It has been winter (though hardly, given the lack of snow), so my productivity and inspiration levels have been below average. I did complete a six week session of Ultimate Bootcamp though! Actually, it ended up being more like 5 because of an injury (falling flat on my face in the middle of Marshall's). The sun is coming up earlier now and I have just begun to get back into the swing of things with some new bags. This one is my favorite:

made from reclaimed AG denim, cotton velour in midnight blue (leftover from IKEA curtains) and a gorgeous kelly green, silk lining! Lush!
























made from reclaimed Citizens of Humanity denim, lightweight red denim, eyelet trim and a pink satin lining ~ oh la la





















I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of things. I am going to do a follow-up post with some of my recent "obsessions". (at least I will try).

No comments: